In this video, I wish to demonstrate the ability of changing the default workflow in Sitefinity using Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0. The video is based on the code provided by the Sitefinity SDK here
In the following video, I will demonstrate the ability to do the same from a class library referenced from outside of the Sitefinity Project file system as well.
Please let us know if this video was useful to you and if you would like to see more information and demos on Custom Workflows in the future.
Latest posts by Lino Tadros (see all)
- Falafel Bytes Show is Released - July 5, 2016
- Installing Sitefinity Thunder into Visual Studio 2015 - March 24, 2016
- Telerik Developer Experts - March 7, 2016
- Engaging with Progress Software - February 10, 2016
- EventBoard with Wings – EventBoard Corporation - February 8, 2016