Do you want to create a web site that helps build customer relationships and drive sales, but have less than zero interest in fiddling with technical details? Then this is the book for you. Sitefinity 8 – Business Users Edition focuses on creating your pages and getting your content out there, with a minimum of administration. Here are some highlights:
- Create and edit web pages. There are plenty of screenshots to show how widgets are dragged-and-dropped to present news, blogs, images and more.
- Build a library of content that can be reused all over your website including news, blogs, events, images, video, and documents.
- Use Sitefinity’s Ecommerce to create a catalog of products, add a shopping cart and manage your incoming orders.
- Want to take your products worldwide? We can’t teach you Spanish or Chinese, but the book will show you how to localize your web pages in multiple languages.
- Execute your marketing strategy using Sitefinity’s email campaigns, mailing lists, and reporting.
Latest posts by Falafel Posts (see all)
- Matching Complex Query String Rewrite Rule in IIS - March 22, 2017
- Using Google Services in UWP C# Apps – Part 2 - February 7, 2017
- Using Google Services in UWP C# Apps – Part 1 - February 6, 2017
- Redis Caching in the Google Cloud Platform - February 3, 2017
- Entity Framework with Google Cloud SQL - February 2, 2017