If you have tried to install Sitefinity Thunder (v 18.104.22.168) from the Nuget package manager inside of Visual Studio 2015, you might have gotten the error below that “the extension is not supported on the current product”. I am running Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise and I got the error on multiple machines.
Don’t panic! Close down Visual Studio, head on over to Visual Studio Gallery and download the extension from there and install it. https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/381fde64-9898-4a5d-ae20-861e119bbf92
Everything will work just fine!
Latest posts by Lino Tadros (see all)
- Falafel Bytes Show is Released - July 5, 2016
- Installing Sitefinity Thunder into Visual Studio 2015 - March 24, 2016
- Telerik Developer Experts - March 7, 2016
- Engaging with Progress Software - February 10, 2016
- EventBoard with Wings – EventBoard Corporation - February 8, 2016