When registering widgets into the Sitefinity toolbox, you’ll notice there is a parameters section. This allows you to add arbitrary key/value pairs of data.
So how do you access these parameters? Through ToolboxConfig of course!
First I am getting a reference to the right toolbox configurations since there is one for pages, layouts, and forms. Next I am querying the toolbox for the widget I want by type. Once I have a reference to the control from the toolbox, I can get the parameters out from there.
Latest posts by Falafel Posts (see all)
- Matching Complex Query String Rewrite Rule in IIS - March 22, 2017
- Using Google Services in UWP C# Apps – Part 2 - February 7, 2017
- Using Google Services in UWP C# Apps – Part 1 - February 6, 2017
- Redis Caching in the Google Cloud Platform - February 3, 2017
- Entity Framework with Google Cloud SQL - February 2, 2017