Much like the perfect union of peanut butter and jelly, some development tools — like Microsoft SharePoint and Telerik Sitefinity CMS — are a match made in heaven. The perfect complement of functionality between Sitefinity and SharePoint allows you to make sure your project is flawless.
In this webinar, Falafel’s CEO Lino Tadros and Telerik’s Director of Sitefinity Product Marketing Robert Mattson will share the pros and cons of the two solutions and how they can work for you and your project.
Webinar: Microsoft SharePoint and Telerik Sitefinity: The Right Tool. The Right Job.
Date: February 25, 2015
Time: 11am – 12pm EST
Whether you’re a .NET developer or in a non-technical position this webinar is geared toward all audiences.Register for the webinar!
Latest posts by Falafel Posts (see all)
- Matching Complex Query String Rewrite Rule in IIS - March 22, 2017
- Using Google Services in UWP C# Apps – Part 2 - February 7, 2017
- Using Google Services in UWP C# Apps – Part 1 - February 6, 2017
- Redis Caching in the Google Cloud Platform - February 3, 2017
- Entity Framework with Google Cloud SQL - February 2, 2017