Its 2013, so out with the old and in with the new! Over the holidays, the Falafel team was hard at work preparing our new Sitefinity 5.3 website for launch. The new site is a complete redesign inspired by Windows 8 that features a tile-based, color-coded theme to make navigating the site and finding the exact Falafel Software content you were looking for easier than ever before.
Under the hood, the Sitefinity 5.3 engine and MVC based widgets have given the site a huge performance boost over past incarnations. Fans of Sitefinity will also recognize and appreciate that the Falafel Software store has been ported entirely to the built-in Sitefinity ecommerce module which we were able to customize to meet our exact needs.
You can see the some of the big differences between website 2012 and website 2013 in the image below, but we encourage you to explore the new site for yourself.
Latest posts by Falafel Posts (see all)
- Matching Complex Query String Rewrite Rule in IIS - March 22, 2017
- Using Google Services in UWP C# Apps – Part 2 - February 7, 2017
- Using Google Services in UWP C# Apps – Part 1 - February 6, 2017
- Redis Caching in the Google Cloud Platform - February 3, 2017
- Entity Framework with Google Cloud SQL - February 2, 2017