Sitefinity Thunder lets you create field controls very easily which can be added to custom modules. However some work is required particularly when you need to have a selector field. Recently I built a Document Selector field control so I thought to share it with you all.
The purpose of this selector is to allow single document selection and be added as a text field (localizable) saving GUID.
Download field control files from here.
FalafelCon 2014 is this weekend so sit tight and be ready to perfect your skills and get inspired.
Latest posts by Falafel Posts (see all)
- Matching Complex Query String Rewrite Rule in IIS - March 22, 2017
- Using Google Services in UWP C# Apps – Part 2 - February 7, 2017
- Using Google Services in UWP C# Apps – Part 1 - February 6, 2017
- Redis Caching in the Google Cloud Platform - February 3, 2017
- Entity Framework with Google Cloud SQL - February 2, 2017