I was happy to receive the latest Windows Phone 8.1 update on my 1520. This update brings it up to
OS version: 8.10.14157.200
The SensorCore SDK gives you access to a step counter, activity information, and capabilities to record your location data in a very low power mode.
I’ve know for some time that the SensorCore hardware was present in my 1520 but that it was not enabled. I had to make due with a preview version of a Nokia 635 to play with the SensorCore API. With the latest cyan update, I’ve finally got access to the SensorCore hardware on my 1520.
The SensorCore SDK can be downloaded here:
Latest posts by Falafel Posts (see all)
- Matching Complex Query String Rewrite Rule in IIS - March 22, 2017
- Disable Content Filters in Sitefinity - March 8, 2017
- On Sitefinity Custom Widget Caching - February 22, 2017
- Dynamic Content Detail Widget Templates in Sitefinity - February 8, 2017
- Using Google Services in UWP C# Apps – Part 2 - February 7, 2017