The new portal is a completely revamped Silverlight application, just log into your portal as normal and you will be given the option to go to the new portal.
I blogged from PDC about the new items in the SDK, including more of an Infrastructure as a Service approach, allowing you to remote desktop into instance, run installs in elevated permissions mode, use your own VMs, and much more.
This is a huge upgrade and we are very excited to start leveraging this for our Event Board and other Cloud Based solutions!
UPDATE: It took all of 30 minutes to install the SDK and upgrade to the new version and get it running in the cloud! I love the new portal and the ability to Remote into my instances!
Latest posts by Guest Posts (see all)
- Adding dynamically the Sitefinity Search Widget to a User Control - May 27, 2014
- Extending Sitefinity RadEditor to add a custom blog manager dialog - April 8, 2014
- Kinect for Windows v2 hardware–Revealed - March 31, 2014
- Having fun with Kinect for Windows v2 sample applications - March 17, 2014
- Building an iOS UI using JSON - March 6, 2014