I was happy to receive the latest Windows Phone 8.1 update on my 1520. This update brings it up to
OS version: 8.10.14157.200
The SensorCore SDK gives you access to a step counter, activity information, and capabilities to record your location data in a very low power mode.
I’ve know for some time that the SensorCore hardware was present in my 1520 but that it was not enabled. I had to make due with a preview version of a Nokia 635 to play with the SensorCore API. With the latest cyan update, I’ve finally got access to the SensorCore hardware on my 1520.
The SensorCore SDK can be downloaded here:
Latest posts by Bary Nusz (see all)
- Microsoft Research Video Commentary – “Towards Better User Interface for 3D” - September 11, 2016
- Quick serial clip connector for your multiple IoT PCBs - August 27, 2016
- Heart Rate Display with a Photon and a Microsoft Band - November 28, 2015
- PIR Sensor with a Photon, Particle Cloud, and a UWA - November 15, 2015
- Controlling an RGB LED on a Photon with a UWA Color Picker - October 30, 2015